I have decided I’m going to start doing look breakdowns. This is just a test thing to see how I like it and if it’s something anyone who reads this will be into.
This look below, I did this one actually pretty quickly and fell in love with it. So I am going to break down want products I used. Most of the products I used for this one I haven’t even review so this will definitely be a jumping point for what is coming up in posts the next few weeks.
- Peter Thomas Roth- Skin to Die For Primer- just reviewed it in my last Sephora box
- Tarte’s Shape Tape Matte Foundation in Fair Neutral
- Tarte’s Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral
- Sephora’s Beauty Ampifiler Setting Spray
- Kristen Leanne Urban Decay Kaleidoscope Palette
- Lancome’s CILS Booster XL
- Urban Decay Troublemaker mascara
- Kat Von D Beauty’s 24hr Super brow in Blonde
- Tarte’s Amazonian Clay 12- hour blush in Feisty
- Kristen Leanne’s Urban Decay Beauty Beam highlighter
My Setting powder is actually a mixture I made up of the following:
- Revolution’s Luxury Banana Powder-I did a review on this one last month.
- J.Cat’s Luxe Pro Powder in Porcelain
- Mehron Setting Powder
- Airspun Transulent loose powder
- Glamglow’s Plumprageous in Psycho
- Kat Von D Beauty’s Everlasting lip liner in Sinner
- Kat Von D Beauty’s Studded Lipstick in Crush- it was one of the colors in the Rock Candy review I did a few months back.
My God, I use a lot of stuff on my face. Whoa, I was not aware it was that many products til I just listed them here. Well, then good job team you were wonderful and helped me create a beautiful look that I adore.
I decided to post this one today instead of a product of the week. I am still trying to figure somethings out so feedback is always appreciated.