This weeks product of the week is something I randomly found months ago and lost while moving. I recently found it and fell back in love with it.
This is Farmacy’s Honey Drop Moisturizer. I got the face mask partner to this last year in a sample bag from Sephora. I loved it so much I looked into Farmacy and discovered this. Lucky for me I was able to get a sample from Sephora to try.
This stuff legit reminds me of like a honey spread which I really dig.
Farmacy prides itself on using natural locally grown ingredients so I wanted to include a list of what exactly is in this stuff. I stole it from their website simply cause it’s perfectly put and when it comes to face care you deserve the full details.
– Echinacea GreenEnvy™ Honey: Hydrates, purifies and heals with potent natural antioxidants to reveal a healthy glow.
– Triple Hyaluronic Acid Complex: Helps boost the skin’s natural moisture; supports firmness and elasticity.
– Propolis + Royal Jelly: Supports skin renewal for a younger appearance.
– Fermented Soy: Help moisturize, soften, and reduce water loss, leaving skin looking plump and hydrated.
– Cupuaçu Butter Beads: Melt easily onto the skin to release long-lasting moisture; support the skin’s moisture barrier function; help nurture and soften the skin.
This stuff is packed full of Superfoods that nourishes your skin while replenishing it with long-lasting hydration. This company is so invested in what they sell they have done studies on the products. I have included those results below for you so you have the full info on how great this stuff is.
Proven results. After a four-week study and consumer panel test…
- 92% of panelists indicated that Honey Drop left the skin moisturized and replenished for 8 hours.
- 95% of panelists indicated that Honey Drop left skin feeling hydrated.
- 95% of panelists indicated that Honey Drop left skin feeling soft and smooth throughout the course of the study.
95% is not 100% but that’s pretty damn close. Of Course, with everything, it’s just not going to work for some people. This lovely light moisturizer which goes on with ease. I like to use it at night before I go to bed. I always wake up with great skin, no oily face, or rough skin. I really dig this stuff.
You can get this stuff for $45 for a 50ml container. I have included links to purchase below.