I have been coming across random samples lately that I have gotten but not reviewed. I think I actually have a few of these and had still yet to try it. Honestly. I think it because of my hit and miss experience with Too Faced, that I just put it off.
This is their Hangover Rx Replenishing Face Primer. This one is a thin cream that you don’t have to use a lot to get the full effect. It’s also really light so it doesn’t make your face feel heavy. On top of all that it smells like a coconut dream. This stuff is supposed to be the instant cure to revive your face.
There are some benefits to this product. I stole them from the Too Faced site.
- Hydrates and boosts skin’s radiance
- Promotes skin’s elasticity
- Soothes and smooths the skin
- Infused with hydrating coconut water
- Cruelty-free and silicone-free.
This cream does all of those. I was impressed by how fast it soaked into my skin to give it that smooth completely hydrated feel.
I did find some statistics on this product on its Sephora page. so I wanted to include those.
In a consumer study, after 1 week of use of primer at home:
– 100% said skin looked more hydrated
– 100% said their skin had the appearance of a full night’s rest (immediately after use alone on clean skin)
– 100% said makeup went on smoother
In a consumer study, after 8 hours of use at home:
– 100% said makeup looked more radiant with primer and foundation application
I must say on those results alone is enough to want to buy it. Honestly, I am kind of upset with myself for writing Too Faced off so quick after a few bad experiences. I may have to look more into what they have going on now and see what else I may want to try. Cause I will definitley be buying this one again.
Standard size which is 1.35 oz that is $34 Mini size which is 0.68oz is $16. If you want to give it a try I have included links below. Ulta is having a sale for $17 right now.