I keep finding shit I haven’t reviewed. This is another one that I have falling in love with since trying it. Which is why I made it my product of the week.
This is a face wash I got in a sample bag from Ulta a couple months back. Honestly, I have been using it on and off for months.
Benefits of this one are.
- Formulated with the purest Icelandic glacial waters and beneficial botanicals
- it detoxifies and purifies without stripping skin of its natural moisture.
- ree of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, chemical sulfates, and phthalates
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- helps relieve bumps, breakouts, and irritation due to stress-related increases in hormone levels and oil production
This face wash doesn’t require you use a lot of it to get the full effect. I have been you a little dab of it which lathers up so nicely you would think it’s more. Once you put it on you can feel it working and it does give you that chill and tingle factor that I dig. I love it when a product actually feels like it’s working. I have used this one by itself and also used it with a rubber face scrubber. This stuff works amazing and it leaves my skin feeling completely clean. When I say clean I mean like squeaky clean which worried me at 1st thing my skin was going to feel dried out. Once I actually dry my face it is left super soft.
I really dig this one. It’s simple and straight to the point of not funny busy. The description says that this product said it restores Harmony, balance, and glow. It does all that and most products don’t. This one is $30 for a 5 oz bottle which is kind of a steal since most face washes are fewer ozs for that prices. As always I have included links below.