I hope you are all having a happy and safe Sunday. I stayed in today and laid in bed. Honestly, I needed to since this next week is going to be exhausting.
I actually did a mask yesterday as well since my skin is just feeling awful lately. I blame my period and my hormones been crazy right now. So 2 days in a row has seemed to help.
Today I started with washing my face as always to get the overnight sleep washed away.
- Cetaphil Gentle Foaming Cleanser
- Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask
- Proactive Cleansing Facial Brush, which I wetted to get the mask to wash off easier.
- Heritage Store Rosewater Facial Toner
- Nuria Defend Triple Action Eye Cream
- Farmacy Daily Green Moisturizer