Hello! Happ Sunday! I hope you are all doing well and having a wonderful day. I laid in bed for a while this morning. After that I got up and went for a Run with Zappa, then I came home to do my skincare. Honestly, I have been running most mornings before work and It’s super satisfying to wash my face afterward.
- Cetaphil Gentle Foaming Cleanser
- PMD Beauty Facial Cleansing Brush, I like to use it to get a deeper clean on my face.
- Puriface Dermal Purifying Sheet Mask that I smoothed in with the Jade Roller. After I took it off I used the PMD Brush to massage in some of the excesses.
- Origins Mega-Mushroom Relief and Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion. It’s a liquid lotion I have been using as a toner for the past few days. Honestly, I’m just trying to use it before it goes bad. I used it to cause the sheet mask left my face feeling sticky and this counteracted that feeling.
- Vichy Mineral 89 Eye Fortifier
- Belif The True Cream – Moisturizing Bomb
- Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Kiss Lip Butter.