I am back with a late Skincare Sunday. I didn’t do one last week since it was my only day off and I was just drained. Today I actually got in some cardio, a workout, and stuff done. My skin has been super fucking dry today. Especially around my T-zone and my eyes to the point, it hurts a little. So I wanted to do something to add a little hydration. Basically, I used the entire Belif Aqua bomb collection.
- Belif Aqua Bomb Jelly Cleanser with my PMD Beauty Cleanser Brush.
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask, applied with the Morphe Brush
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eyemasks, I put these on in combination with the gel mask. Since my under eyes have been extra dry I wanted to do something a little extra.
- Belif Aqua Bomb Hydrating Toner.
- Belif Moisture Eye Bomb. Just cause my under eyes needed that something extra.
- Belif The True Cream- Aqua Bomb. This is my go-to moisturizer.