I have had this post in my drafts since Sunday Afternoon but I just never finished it. I was tired and then got sick when my Gastristis flared up so I have been unmotivated since then. I was up super early on Sunday since I had to be somewhere. I was out of commission yesterday but after going to bed before 10 pm last night I feel better.
- I washed my face with my PMD Beauty Cleanser Brush and Cetaphil Gentle Foaming Cleanser.
- I put on the Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks then applied the next mask around it.
- Generation Clay Ultra Violet Brightening Mask applied with my trusty Morphe Brush.
- After I washed everything off I used the HaruHaru Wonder Black Rice Toner and patted it on my skin.
- I used the Glam Glow Glowstarter moisturizer since I was going to be putting on makeup and it gives my skin an extra dewy glow.
- Finally, I used the Farsali Unicorn Lip Mask, which I can’t find anywhere now. Which sucks cause it’s my favorite.