Happy Sunday to Everyone. Happy Mother’s Day to those of you who are mothering something. You know animal or human. Whatever. It’s a tough day for some of us who no longer have our mothers or have never given birth to a child. So be kind. I love you all.
Let’s hop into the Skincare for today.
I think I have an allergic reaction to something my skin is awful right now. So I’m trying to figure out what it is and stop using it. I have gone back to my go-to trusted ones that never did me wrong. I will let you all know when I figure out what it was. I think I have a good idea.
- I washed my face with Belif Aqua Bomb Jelly Cleanser and my PMD Beauty Brush
- I applied this British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask from The Body Shop with my fingers. Left it on for 15 mins then wiped it all over with this Eco Round.
- I used another Eco Round to apply the Belif Aqua Bomb Hydrating Toner.
- I used this Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb around my eyes.
- I finished my skin off with my favorite Belif The True Cream-Aqua Bomb Moisturizer.
- Then I applied Some Farsali Unicorn Lip Mask