Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is having a good day whatever you are doing. I’ve been at work and it’s been slow all day. So I wanted to use my time wisely and get this post written up. I actually did this last night before I went to bed. I spent the entire weekend in bed since I stepped on a screw Thursday night and it hurt to walk. I used that time to my advantage and worked on making stuff for my Etsy shop,
Anyways, let’s hop into this skincare.
- I washed my face with Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser and my PMD Beauty Brush while I was in the shower.
- After I dried my face off I apply this Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask with this Morphe brush I use.
- I left it on for like 20 mins while I changed my sheets then wiped it off with this Eco Round
- I used Fenty Skin Fat Water as my toner
- I put on Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb around my eyes.
- My go-to Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb on the rest of my face.
- Then I finished it off with Farsali’s Unicorn Lip Mask.