I know I haven’t done one of these in a couple of weeks. I caught a cold after my 2nd covid shot so I was in bed and then still kinda recovery the week after then just got busy. I forgot about it till it was already past Sunday so I just didn’t bother. Honestly, I feel like I’ve been slacking on my skincare so I need to get back to that. It actually felt amazing to do a face mask since I just haven’t in a while. Let’s jump into this.
- I started the night before after washing my face in the shower. I used this Belief Aqua Bomb Sleep mask, which is my favorite use especially when my face feels dried out and needs some help.
- Emergency Acne Patches, which are just random ones I found on amazon. These are great when you have a break out cause you put one on the area and it sucks all the gross stuff out. I keep them on hand at all times.
- I used Youth to the People Green Tea Spinach Superfood Cleanser with my PMD Beauty brush to wash my face
- I dried my face and applied this Origins Clear Improvements mask with this Morphe brush.
- I left it on for 20 mins the removed it with a wet Eco Round.
- I have been using Fenty Skin Fat Water as a toner.
- My Go-to eye cream is the Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb.
- Finally, I used this Glam Glow Glowstarter Moisturizer to finish out everything.
I’m trying to get rid of all the excess products that I have so you may see some random reviews pop up due to that. I have a bunch of samples I want to get through before I start buying new stuff.
I hope everyone has a great Sunday!.