Happy Father’s Day!
I hope everyone has a great Sunday. I had the past 3 days off for my birthday so I was actually able to do some self-care and some skincare.
- I washed my face with Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser with my PMD Beauty Brush.
- Next, I used the Cheriott Suck out Blackheads which is that black mask that rips out your facial hair and everything gross out of your face. I applied it with this Morphe brush. I left it on for like 30 mins and peeled off what I could then wiped the rest off with a wet Eco round.
- I used Belif Aqua Bomb Hydrating Toner after.
- Around my eyes have been a little dry lately so I’ve been using this Belif Moisturizing Eye Balm
- I finished out with Tatcha Water Cream which I like to keep on hand when I feel like my skin is out of control.